Forever Nine

Forever Nine

Huwebes, Oktubre 25, 2012

A FanGirl Confession (Eng Version)





Not long ago. Year 2007 i was a fan of Anime... I love all the anime to the point that i draw and dream to make one someday, until I graduated in college and have a work. I thought i will love it until I become old but I realize that I’m not maturing enough. And one day, I have seen girls generation “the Boys” I love the choreography and the music is really catchy. I love them being pretty and sexy. And I thought I want to be like them in terms of fashion and beauty.
                I think year 2009-2010  I have seen the girls generation but i’m really into 2ne1 in that time but im not a BlackJack nor Sone but an Anime Otaku. I know 2ne1 because of Sandara Park and oh also Super Junior i really love their looks and dance step... but apparently in that time im suffering in Identity crisis and i don’t want to become a lesbian so i avoid to become boyish, but ironically i act as one. But now for sure im a girl! Hehehe today i will tell you my story about my being a fan of Kpop Best Girl Group (for me) sorry for my not good grammar...so sorry for that..  

last month of year 2011  i think that is the day... i decide to be serious being a fan girl. i thought this is ridiculous for a person to like them so much but i want the  accompany of other sone and i like to know many people and have my own social life... i was shock that many of them are my dongsaeng but more mature than me... i was ashame i dont know the soshi enough to talk and spazz with them so i study and watch soshi for 7 months... and have my first meet with a soshi friend and go to an event.. i feel the happiness that i want to experience in the pass. so i continue going to an event and meet kpop fans, cover group members like annonymous ( aigoo i dont know if this is correct spelling). i meet some friends and acquaintance during gathering in soshi's bithday... 




















 even i though i think im a beginner i love to be part of this people with the same interest as me... i not rich enough and also i dont think i will be like them and being lucky to see soshi in close up... i like them and i want to see them (soshi) in person too... but i know God has a plan for me... i will wait for my time and if that happen i will grab it and never let go...

like SeoHyun's said... "If your Dream is ALIVE then one day, it will come true..."

My Dream being a soshi.... is have a selca and see them up close... i think i become greedy but that is my dream... i will wait for my time..

My Dream as a Person.... find my own happiness and live to the fullest!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento