Forever Nine

Forever Nine

Linggo, Agosto 12, 2012

Hello ^_^

Posted Image


Sooyoung try to help taengoo by messaging her legs... but

Posted Image<---- Sooyoung What are you DOING?--

Hahaha ByunTaeng got shock by sooyoung's action :D

Cases #1
Kim Taeyeon as ByunTaeng...


Posted Image<--- is it true that you are called byuntaeng?

-- it's not true--->Posted Image

Posted Image

but how can you explain the evidence that stated here...

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image<-- hmmm *speechless*

Posted Image
and we have some statement from one of your victims and some video presentation



Quote
  • Tiffany, is Taeyeon a pervert or not?
  • Tiffany: Yes..What should I say? I mean just a few minutes ago you told me I had a sexy butt.

Quote
Taeyeon’s Chinchin - SNSD [07.01.09]   /talking about Tiffany and Yoona’s skirt incident at Music Core.  
Tiffany: Trust me everyone, even if I didn’t have much time I wouldn’t forget to wear my underwear.Yoona was just worried for me, so I hope everyone understands now.  
Taeyeon: Exactly. I mean why would Yoona just lift someone’s skirt?
Yoona: Well yeah, I was just trying to help and it ended up being taken the wrong way.
Taeyeon: Well, Fany’s butt is pretty sexy.

Posted Image<--- Any explanation?

--*speechless*-->Posted Image

Posted Image
what is the reason you doing this?
Posted Image<--Come here---

Posted Image

hahaha i love fany's reaction :D

Posted Image<--so your admitting that you are Byun?---

--A little bit--->Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Hahahahaha ^__^

Posted Image

our cute and lovely byuntaeng...

even she is byuntaeng she love her dongsaeng members and as well as their lovely sone... ^_^
Posted Image

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento